If you need physical therapy, then you need PKL Physical Therapy.
News 12′s Long Island Naturally host Mary Mucci visited PKL Physical Therapy on October 18th 2012. Mary interviewed a few patients as well as Dr. Karimi, PT about his book, How to Choose the Right Physical Therapist.
** GO TO THIS LINK BELOW TO SEE PKL’S NEWS CLIP ON CHANNEL 12 NEWS!!!! JUST HIT PLAY TO WATCH.
PKL Physical Therapy and Wellness is Long Island’s premiere physical therapy facility with two convenient locations! We have an office near the corner of Broadway and Merrick Rd. in Amityville, NY and a second location in Bethpage, NY. We specialize in Orthopedic, Sports & Homecare Physical Therapy. We have extensive experience in treating patients with orthopedic, neuromuscular, & post surgical conditions. Please click here to read more about our available physical therapy and personal training services.
• Personalized care in a warm & friendly atmosphere
• Equipped physical therapy clinic to meet your needs
• Massage, stretching and therapeutic exercises are utilized to resolve pain
• A hands on approach is used to treat every patient
• Full use of equipment in gym
• Individual & supervised exercise programs
• Home exercise program instruction
• Emphasis on a quick return to prior level of function
• Major medical, no-fault, workman’s comp & Medicare accepted
Our Staff also has experience in treating patients with orthopedic, neuromuscular, & post surgical conditions. Examples of such diagnoses include: Sciatica, Herniated discs, Degenerative disc disease, Osteoarthritis, Neck and lower back pain, Musculoskeletal sprains / strains, Sports related injuries, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Cerebral Palsy, Post stroke, Cardiac rehabilitation, Surgical procedures, Total joint replacements, And many more…